Forgot your password? Reset your password by following the steps in this article.
For information on how to easily update your current password rather than reset a forgotten password, try this article here: How do I update my password?
Resetting your Password
It's simple to reset your password if you've forgotten it.
1. Log in to Customer Radar.
Go to the Customer Radar website and click 'Log in' in the top right.
2. Click on the 'Forgot Password?' link.
3. Enter your email address and click the 'Reset' button.
4. Customer Radar will then send the instructions to reset your password to your email address.
5. Click the 'Click Here to Reset Your Password' button. Alternatively, copy and paste the blue link in your browser.
For security and privacy reasons, password reset emails will expire after 24 hours so make sure you set your new password as soon as possible.
6. Enter your new password, repeat the same password and then click the 'Reset' button.
7. Login to Customer Radar using your new password.