Detractors are the customers most unhappy with your business. If they've gone to the trouble of giving feedback they should be contacted to see if there's anything that can be done to help, or sort the issue for them.
Use your dashboard to reply back to the customer - clicking on 'Respond by Email' brings up the dialogue box to reply to the customer.
Depending on the contact method they entered when submitting feedback you can either send them an Email or SMS.
Don't forget it's best practise to thank them for the their feedback and ask if they're ok for a call.
REMEMBER: Sometimes customers don't reply back
- Agree on a time to call the customer.
- Assign staff member in the organisation responsible for this.
- Service recovery is import - dissatisfied customers can become your greatest advocates!
- Just listen... 9x out of 10 all they needed was to vent.
- Try to find a solution or offer reparation.
Don't forget to add notes in the dashboard when you've spoken with the customer.