Trying to print your feedback comments to share with other team members? Find out how to easily do this in this article.
How do I print feedback comments?
1. Navigate to your comments page and find the green 'Print' button with the action buttons.
2. Filter the comments you want to print using the date filters, NPS filters and Status filters. Learn more about the different comment filters in this article: Your Comments Page
All comments on that page will be printed. This is typically 10 entries, you can change the number of comments using the show number of entries dropdown on the left.
3. Click on the 'Print' button, this will generate a preview of the comments displayed on that page, simply select your printing options and then click on 'Print' or 'Save'.
This feature does not work when trying to do the following:
- Selecting comments using the check box.
- Printing comments more than 100.
- Printing comments across multiple pages.
If you are having trouble using this feature, you might need to update your web browser. Find our recommendations in this article: Recommended Web Browsers