Why did we create this feature?
Clients asked for an easy way to print comments to share with their team member and staff.
How can I access it?
This feature has been added to the comments dashboard - all users will be able to utilise this and print comments.
Where can I find it?
Login to www.myfeedback.fyi and click on the “Comments” tab, You will see a “Print” button next to search box.
How does it work:
Filter the comments you want to print using the Date Selector, NPS filters and Status. All comments on Page 1 will be printed (typically 10 entries), you can change this selection to show 100 entries. Clicking the green Print button will print the comments shown on that page.
Clicking on the Print button will generate a preview of the comments displayed on that page, simply select the print option and click on Print or Save.
Ways to filter the comments to be printed:
- Date Range Filter : select the date range from Comments filter and hit the Print button, preview of the current page will be displayed which shows 10 comment by default.
- Show Entries: Use the “Show Entries” dropdown to display the desired number (max 100) on a page, that means a maximum of 100 comments can be printed at this stage.
- Page: if you click “Print” while on Page 3 for example, Only comments from page 3 will be printed.
- Search box: Use the Search box to look for a specific word or number and print the filtered comments.
- Alerts, Status, NPS Filter: Filter comments using the Alerts Only, Status options or NPS Filter and print.
- If you have access to more than one location, you can filter based on client, location and pom as well.
(In short print adheres to all the filter option on comments page)
This Print feature does not support?
- Selecting comments using the check box.
- Printing comments more than 100.
- Printing comments across multiple pages.