Detractors are the customers most unhappy with your business. If they've gone to the trouble of giving feedback they should be contacted to see if there's anything that can be done to help, or sort the issue for them.
Use your dashboard to reply back to the customer - clicking on 'Respond by Email' brings up the dialogue box to reply to the customer.
Note: Depending on the contact method they entered when submitting feedback you can either send them an Email or SMS.
- Open the comment and RESPOND to it. Actions:
- Assign staff member in the organisation responsible for this.
- Service recovery is important - dissatisfied customers can become your greatest advocates!
- Just listen... 9 x out of 10 all they needed was to vent.
- Try to find a solution or offer reparation.
- Once any issues have been resolved and the customer doesn't require any further action, make NOTES in your dashboard. You can briefly explain what the exchange was and if any resolution was required. This can be a great reference for the future, especially if you've spoken to the customer over the phone and there is no written trail of notes to look back on.
- Have you closed the loop with your customer? Have you made notes? If so - great! You are a star! Now you can CLOSE the ticket. This will move the feedback from 'pending' and 'in progress' state into 'completed'.
For a quick overview of your customer feedback which is open and needs to be actioned - check your Status Notifications (the numbers in red). You can see these buttons in the 'Comment Analysis' section under the Status heading.